DELETE
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SECURE NETWORK//
WELCOME TO THE 105TH ODST DIVISION
//MALKOVICH Logo_largest_zpsd0719d66

“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Welcome to the 105th ODST Division. Log in or register below to continue on.

All new applicants wishing to enlist please follow the log in procedures and await further orders.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DELETE
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SECURE NETWORK//
WELCOME TO THE 105TH ODST DIVISION
//MALKOVICH Logo_largest_zpsd0719d66

“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Welcome to the 105th ODST Division. Log in or register below to continue on.

All new applicants wishing to enlist please follow the log in procedures and await further orders.
DELETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//MALKOVICH

Go down

//MALKOVICH Empty //MALKOVICH

Post by Richard Malkovich 2014-08-02, 23:45

BASIC APPLICANT INFORMATION

TITLE TOPIC: //(LAST NAME)
DESCRIPTION: RECRUIT APPLICATION
NO TOPIC COLOR
----------------------
NAME: Malkovich, Richard Steven
GAMERTAG: Varner129
DOB: 26JUL1997
DOE: 02AUG2014
FORMER CLANS: UNSC [FADM Terrence Hood], The Steel Clan [RaW Steel18], Specialized Super Solders [Slayer Time11], The Spartans of Reach [SF SpartanDelta], The Spartan Project [John 117 SII], NavSpecWar [John 117 SII, Samuel O34], UNSCDF [FADM Christopher Varner], NavCom [John 117 SII], The Sangheili Empire [Rae Kuviimai], Blue Team [John 117 SII],The Spartan Project [LTJG Fred S1O4], Infinity Command [Madsen SIV INF (I think)], Unified Ground Command [Varner129]
FORMER GAMERTAGS: SpokenSteel13, Steel x Sprayer, xSprayerx13, Paul S129 SII, Paul 129 SII, Cpt A Del Rio, FADM P Harper, Paul 129 UNSCN, Ripa Vadamee, Ripa Jar Vadam, Ripa Kuviimee, Frederic S1O4, John 117 SII, LTJG Fred S1O4, Varner129
ACTIVITY LEVEL: 24/7 until school starts
MIC: Yes
RECRUITER: Dunbar via text message
SKILLS: CQC
TRAITS: I don't fucking know
FLAWS: I don't give a fuck, Egotistic, Know-It-All, I lose temper sometimes, Can be very loud, Very Impatient with people that don't know what they're talking about, HATE people talking down to me
EXTRA INFO/ WHY WE SHOULD ACCEPT YOU?: Because I believe I can help make this clan work well and operate smoothly for many years to come

I UNDERSTAND FAILURE TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN APPLICATION BEING TERMINATED.

Richard Malkovich

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum