DELETE
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SECURE NETWORK//
WELCOME TO THE 105TH ODST DIVISION
//HOUND Logo_largest_zpsd0719d66

“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Welcome to the 105th ODST Division. Log in or register below to continue on.

All new applicants wishing to enlist please follow the log in procedures and await further orders.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DELETE
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A SECURE NETWORK//
WELCOME TO THE 105TH ODST DIVISION
//HOUND Logo_largest_zpsd0719d66

“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Welcome to the 105th ODST Division. Log in or register below to continue on.

All new applicants wishing to enlist please follow the log in procedures and await further orders.
DELETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//HOUND

Go down

//HOUND Empty //HOUND

Post by MAJ Erika Hound 2014-08-03, 00:42

NAME: Hound, Erika A
GAMERTAG: l_xHellhoundx_l
DOB: 250197
DOE: 020814
FORMER CLANS: Navspecwar[John 117 SII], Navcom[John 117 SII, Samuel O34], The Sangheili Empire[Rae Kuviimai, Ripa Kuviimee], Blue Team[John 117 SII, 4529 Cortana AI] The Spartan Project [LTJG Fred S1O4]
FORMER GAMERTAGS: HOLQUINX117, Alyssa S061, Linda 058 SII, 4529 Cortana AI, Rae Kuviimai, Varner061
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Always active on website through phone, mainly active at nights on xbox
MIC: Yes
RECRUITER: Tanner Dunbar 
SKILLS: CQC, Piloting Aircraft, Marksman, Covenant weaponry
TRAITS: Efficiency in Group/Team elaboration, Leadership element, Respectful, Trustworthy, Helpful when needed or asked, good listener, Well spoken 
FLAWS: Stubborn when my mind is set on something, though obvious proof will coax my opinions otherwise. 
Rebellious by nature, seeming to disagree with the popular opinion, when in reality its my way of trying to broaden the perception of those around me into thinking in a more unique manner. 
I tend to question authority if I disagree with the course of action, or the pure morality of it, though will never critique an authoritarian in public because its just fucking rude.

EXTRA INFO/ WHY WE SHOULD ACCEPT YOU?: 

Because Dunbar wants me here as a potential XO for this clan.

I believe with my help and insight to the members and leader of this clan, we can create something truly amazing and fun that will separate us entirely from the past clans that have gone to shit, knowing full well that you can never change the reputation of your creations when the same flaws continue to inhibit them. I come with the promises of fresh ideas and a new way of looking at the functionality and management of clans.
MAJ Erika Hound
MAJ Erika Hound
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum